Tuesday, December 2, 2008

N train, on the way to work

My two favorite recent quotes:
A: Well, never trust a guy with two first names.
J: I don't know, it sounds like this guy sucks cocks on purpose.

I dreamed last night about eating a ton of vegetables, which I think
is clearly a cry for help from my body. My diet lately has pretty much
been alcohol and espresso, with an occasional sandwich thrown in. I'm
dying to go back to macrobiotics for a bit, but the holiday season is
the absolute worst time for that! Oh well, soon.

I've also realized that perhaps it's too soon after certain awful
things happened to me (s'only been a month, after all) to try and
start dating, even casually. I think I'm more damaged than
I'm aware of and need to figure that out first.
Which is ok, because that means I can focus allllllll my energy on
finding a favorite Thai restaurant, and also more burger and dive bar
research for cody's visit.

I'd like to conclude by saying that having to get off the train during
peak hours of a market day is up there in my least favorite things of
all time.

No comments: