Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It can't all be wedding cake...

Oh, Spoon.

We used to exist in the same space, and I almost ran Britt over with
my car like 3 seperate times (his fault twice, mine once). When they
started "getting big" and everyone and their mom liked them, I
pretended to hate them just for the fuck of it. I used to (true story)
kick Britt in the shins every time I saw him at a club/party.

Now I whenever I listen to them (even the new album) I get that warm
nostalgic feeling inside for the Austin that used to be, and it feels
a bit like going home.

Also, some unrelated notes:
To men on dating sites everywhere:
If you are doughy, pudgy, chunky, or heavy-set, do NOT select the word
"athletic" to describe your body type. If you're too insecure to just
check "fat", then leave it blank, yo.
To s.: quit being so adorable!
To the MTA: you're ruining my life!!!

No comments: